The new Cardo SMARTH communication system was designed for optimal fit with HJC helmets and it does so in a remarkably striking way. Featuring Cardo™s top-of-the-line DMC technology, the SMARTH is right there at the top of the technological array.
- INTERCOM: Dual-technology: DMC (Dynamic Meshwork Communication) and Bluetooth in a single, powerful and ultra-sleek communication system: DMC technology for superior intercom conferencing and Bluetooth for making and receiving mobile calls, GPS navigation instructions and for listening to stereo music (via A2DP or the built in FM radio). The embedded Bluetooth module also provides the freedom to conduct intercom conversations with Non-DMC Cardo communication systems and third party Bluetooth headsets.
- DMC TECHNOLOGY FOR GROUP INTERCOM: Equipped with Cardo™s groundbreaking DMC technology (pat. pend.), the cardo SMARTH offers the most robust and versatile multi-rider intercom-conferencing experience available today. It allows up to 15 riders to maintain uninterrupted communications within a spontaneous and fluid virtual network. Unlike any other solution, DMC allows each rider to randomly join, leave and re-join the group without compromising the multi-party conference conversation and without pressing any buttons.
- DMC INTERCOM MODE: Robust and uninterrupted intercom-conferencing at a range of up to 2.25 miles / 3.6 km and connect up to 15 riders in DMC Mode. Parallel Audio Streaming â€" Conduct DMC Intercom conversations and listen to music/radio/GPS instructions at the same time. During phone conversations, music and radio are muted while the GPS instructions continue. Additional DMC features - Bridge Private Chat and Connect App
- BLUETOOTH INTERCOM MODE: 2, 3 or 4-Way Bluetooth Conferencing up to 0.75 miles / 1.2 km between bike-to-bike - Range dependent on riding environment. Cardo Gateway - Conducting intercom conversations with non-Cardo device
- MOBILE PHONE FEATURES: Make / Receive / Reject calls by voice command or at the push of a button, dual hands-free profile to connect 2 mobile phones simultaneously. Customizable speed dial. Intercom-to-Phone: Automatic call transfer from intercom to mobile phone when out of range (patent pending). Mobile conference call with outside caller and intercom partner. Connectivity to two mobile phone/GPS devices (HFPs)
- MUSIC / RADIO FEATURES: Parallel Audio Streaming: GPS instructions, FM Radio, A2DP stereo music â€" all continue softened-down in the background during DMC intercom calls. Music Sharing - rider and passenger can listen to the same stereo music (via A2DP). FM Radio with RDS and 6 station presets (built-in). FM Sharing â€" 2 riders can listen to the same radio station, with each being able to change the station
- DEVICE OPERATION: Multilingual spoken status announcements. Multilingual built-in menus for easy operation and customization. Cardo Connect App for Android and iOS devices (Minimum Requirements: Android 4.0 / iOS 8.0).Smartphone can serve as remote control on the handlebar for easy operation of the device. Cardo Community platform for social features, device customization and software upgrades (Minimum Requirement: Windows 7 / Mac 10.8 (Mountain Lion)). Button Remap (see Packtalk quick guide)
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Voice commands to initiate features. Customizable audio volume-per-
mode: music, radio, mobile and intercom. Digital Signal Processing (DSP) for advanced audio quality and functionality. AGC: Customizable self-adjusting volume according to riding speed and ambient noise (patent pending). VOX: Customizable Voice-Control for receiving /
rejecting incoming mobile or intercom calls (pat. pending).
- DESIGN: unique design for HJC helmets including an ultra slim control unit and a concealed rear mounted unit. Interchangeable hybrid and corded microphones in the same package to suit virtually any helmet type. Superb audio quality with high-definition (HD) replaceable and ultra-thin 1.5 in / 40mm speakers. Up to 13 hours talk-time/ 1 week stand-by. Waterproof and Dustproof - IP67 Certified
- GENERAL UPDATES: Notes with 4.0 New Cardo Connect App launched (iOS and Android) . Now instead of the regular Cardo Smartet App and Cardo Smartset App for Freecom, it will be one consistent / simplified user interface across all Cardo units. By upgrading the following functions will not be available anymore: Current button operation, the ability to use the existing SmartSet / SMARTH app, Click-to-link, 1+8 intercom toggle, Voice menus, Music scan, FM auto tuning
List of HJC compatible helmets: CL-17, CS-R3, FG-17, IS-MAX II, FG-17, FG-JET, IS-33, IS-33 II, RPHA-11, RPHA-70 ST, RPHA ST, RPHA-MAX, RPHA-90